1. The use of any materials and services of the Site is governed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The materials and services of the Site are intended solely for lawful use.
2. The user has the right at its discretion to get acquainted with the materials of the site and services of the Site, to order and purchase goods and/or services offered on the Site.
3. The user agrees to use the Site without violating property and/or moral rights of third parties, as well as prohibitions and restrictions imposed by applicable law, including without limitation: copyright and related rights, trademark rights, service marks and appellations of origin, industrial design rights, rights to use images of people as well as any actions that lead or may lead to malfunction of the Website and services of Website, in particular, using programs to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of the Site.
4. Use of the Site materials without the consent of the copyright holder is not allowed. For lawful use of the materials of the Site, the consent of the site Administrator or the rightholder of the materials is required.
5. If technically possible, the User has the right to leave comments and other records on the Site. The user warrants that the comments or other records do not violate applicable law, do not contain illegal, obscene, defamatory, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, hostile, as well as containing harassment and signs of racial or ethnic discrimination, calling for the Commission of actions that may be qualified as criminal offenses, as well as considered unacceptable for other reasons, materials promoting the cult of violence and cruelty, materials containing obscene language. The site administration is not obliged to carry out preliminary moderation of materials and records on the Site by Users. For comments posted on the Site left by the User, the User is responsible independently and in full.
6. The site administrator is not responsible for the user's visit and use of external resources, links to which may be contained on the Site, the User clicks on the links contained on the Site to external resources, at its discretion at its own risk.
7. The user agrees that Website Administration is not liable to the User in connection with any possible or encountered losses or damages related to any content, goods or services available on the Website or received through external websites or resources, or other contacts of the User, in which he entered, using Site information or links to external resources.
9. The site administrator has the right at any time unilaterally, without any notice to the User, to change the content of the Site, as well as to change the terms of this Agreement. Such changes shall become effective upon posting of the new version of the Agreement on this page. The current version of the Agreement is always located on this page. To avoid disputes over changes to the Agreement, the site Administrator recommends that you periodically familiarize yourself with the contents of the Agreement located on this page. If the User disagrees with the changes, he is obliged to refuse to use the Site.
10. The Site administrator has the right to unilaterally restrict the User's access to the Site, if it is reasonable to believe that the User is conducting illegal activities. In addition, the administrator has the right to remove User materials at the request of authorized public authorities or interested parties in the event that these materials violate applicable law or the rights of third parties.
11. The Site administrator and the User are responsible for non-performance or improper performance of their obligations in accordance with the Agreement and the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The site administrator is not responsible for technical interruptions in the operation of the Site, however, the Site Administrator undertakes to take all reasonable measures to prevent such interruptions.
12. All possible disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
13. All data posted or posted on this Site are on the equipment located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
14. The administrator has the right to terminate the operation of the Site, as well as partially or completely terminate access to the site until the completion of the necessary maintenance and (or) modernization of the Site.
15. By taking action to accept this Agreement (offer), the User guarantees that he has read, agrees, fully and unconditionally accepts all the terms of the Agreement as a whole, undertakes to comply with them.